3″ Cookie Flavours
- Chocolate Chip…. a chewy, buttery cookie loaded with semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Oatmeal Raisin….a soft cookie with a hint of cinnamon and sultana raisins.
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip…a crisp cookie with loads of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Ginger Crinkles…soft on the inside, crisp on the outside with a sweet, spicy old-fashioned flavour.
- Lemon Sugar Snaps…light, crisp and lemony with a sugar topping.
Decorated Shortbread Cutouts
- Crumbly and delicious… made with sweet butter, cut into seasonal shapes and decorated with royal icing.
Traditional Butter Shortbread Fingers
- Plain butter shortbread…thick crumbly and buttery.
- Lemon shortbread….traditional taste with the addition of lemon zest.
- Pumpkin spice shortbread…..cinnamon, ginger, cloves and allspice combine in this delicious cookie.
- Cocoa & Cinnamon shortbread….the flavours of Mexico spice up a tradtional favourite.
Grandma’s Fluffy Shortbread….light and airy with a hint of orange zest, whipped forever then piped into assorted shapes.
Old Fashioned Gingerbread Cutouts.…ginger, cloves and molasses combine in this peppery, crisp cookie.
Empire Cookies….Crisp light sandwich cookies with a layer of raspberry jam in the centre.